PRAYER FOR THE 2018 YEAR OF THE CLERGY AND CONSECRATED PERSONS
O God Most Loving Father,
with your priests and those who consecrated their lives to you,
may we be fully and ever united to Christ.
May they be our constant guides in this oneness with you
through prayer, the Eucharist and personal conversion.
We have sinned and we have failed in so many ways.
There are many brothers and sisters in our midst who continue to suffer.
They hunger for truth and justice, for charity and solidarity.
We pray that we may become bearers of the Gospel
that transforms lives as we reach out to our suffering brethren.
We pray that the Gospel may urge us to action,
to witness to charity and compassionate service.
Together may we all be renewed and learn how to be
Servant-Leaders for the Gospel of Christ.
Like him who rose from the table to wash the disciples’ feet,
may we too rise up to the challenge to take care
of the poor and the weak, to be always approachable
rather than untouchable, and “to imbibe the odor of the sheep.”
May our young people who are discerning the gentle call
of the Lord to serve, be filled with courage and determination
to follow you in service with humility and love.
With Mary, Star of the New Evangelization,
may we continue to be instruments of the Gospel
in our country and in the world. Amen.
- Diocesan Formation Seminar at PCC Aula Minor addresses the Dogmatic Constitution on the Church (Lumen Gentium) which magnifies the authority, identity and the mission of the Church as well as the duty of the faithful. By Jhon Rey Garcia Nicolas 1110 Total Views 97 Views Today
- Bishop Vergara Leads the Blessing of SLRC’s New Retablo and Altar A Dream Come True for Mass-goers STO. NINO DE TAGUIG PARISH FB PAGE·SUNDAY, 23 SEPTEMBER 2018 by Marg Padilla | Sto. Niño de Taguig Parish Media Ministry A week before the celebration of the Feast of the First Filipino Martyr, St. Lorenzo Ruiz, Bishop…
- Eucharist Celebration on the 24th Ordinary Sunday (Korean Mass) oorinunhana-punigojingjong-hansini-shin YesuGrisdo-e dehansinang-ulgobeckheyahamnida. Whenyahamyongubunkkesonunirokemalssumhashotgittemun-imnida. “Sarami on-sesang-ulotgodo je moksumulirumyonmusunsoyong-iitgen-nunya? (We are challenged to profess our faith inour one and only true God Jesus Christ for He said: “What profit is there for one to gain the whole world and forfeit his life?” – Mark 8:36) Today, the…
- 7372 Total Views 94 Views Today
- 7240 Total Views 94 Views Today
- 7227 Total Views 95 Views Today
- 7308 Total Views 102 Views Today
- 7928 Total Views 98 Views Today
- 7185 Total Views 94 Views Today
- It is with a joyous heart that on the Year of the Clergy and Consecrated Persons that we celebrate the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary with His Excellency Most Reverend Gabrielle Giordano Caccia, Papal Nuncio to the Philippines. After meeting with the delegation from the Diocese of Antipolo, the Papal Nuncio and his party…