CALLING ALL MEDIA MEMBERS OF LOCAL INSTITUTIONS; GOVERNMENT, SCHOOLS, ORGANIZATIONS AND PARISHES OF TAGUIG, PATEROS & PASIG UNDER THE DIOCESE OF PASIG
7th PASIG CATHOLIC MASS MEDIA AWARDS
Calling for entries for the following categories:
- Best Newsletter or Magazine
- Best News, Opinion, or Feature Article
- Best News Photo
- Best Facebook or Twitter Account
- Best Website
- Best Video Documentary or Narrative (1-29:59 mins. For Short Film, and 30 mins. & up for Long Film)
- Grade School Level: Best Newsletter or Magazine; and Best News, Opinion or Feature Article
Who can join?
Any person or institution, religious or secular, governmental or non-governmental, parish and school, within the territory of the Diocese of Pasig may nominate or call the attention of the Diocese of Pasig to a meritorious media production. A person or institution may submit more than 1 entry in the each category. Entries need not be religious in nature nor the participants be exclusively Catholics.
What are the criteria for judging?
The judging is based on the promotion of any or all of the following values:
LOVE FOR GOD, LOVE FOR TRUTH, LOVE FOR FAMILY AND LIFE, LOVE FOR POSITIVE FILIPINO VALUES, AND LOVE FOR NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
What is the time table?
All entries must be those of products released from March 2018 ‘til July 2019. Deadline for submission of entries is on September 6, 2019. The Screening of entries is from September 13, 2019 to October 4, 2019. The awards ceremony will be on October 19, 2019.
- TV documentaries or narratives (short or long production)
- Send your entries thru “wetransfer” at email@example.com
- Identify your entry with the category your are entering and your name (Ex. LongFilm_FullName)
- Entries must have the following minimum qualities: Video Resolution: 720p (1280×720)H.246. Audio Level: -12 decibels MONO MP3 Format
- Print entries
- Entries must be submitted in the form of the ACTUAL PRINTED MATERIAL. Submit 5 original copies.
- For photo entries, Submit 5 photos on a board or cartolina together with actual printed material where the photo can be found. It should also contain the caption and the title that goes with the picture.
- If the entry is a regular column, submit 2 other articles apart from the official entry, of 5 copies.
- Website / Social Media Accounts
- The entries SHOULD still be existing on a website and easily accessible on the Internet until the presentation of the Awards.
- Submit on peace of paper (5 copies) the URL of the Homepage /Facebook/Twitter/Instagram accounts
- Each entry must have a corresponding summary (5 copies) containing the rationale for creating the website / Facebook / Twitter Instagram accounts.
- The submitted materials become the property of the Diocese of Pasig.
- The exhibitors agree to show their productions on a Catholic TV station, reprinted in Catholic publication, and displayed on the Internet for promotional purposes.
- The PCMMA is not responsible for any material that may be damaged or lost in transit.
THE PASIG CATHOLIC MASS MEDIA AWARDS SECRETARIAT IS LOCATED AT TAHANAN NG MABUTING PASTOL, Sta. Clara de Montefalco Parish Cmpd., C. Raymundo Ave., Caniogan, 1606 Pasig City, Tel#DL:(587-7021) or dial the trunkline no. 643-6442 /6433589 /6424496 / 6417591 local 352/353
Nomination Forms can be Downloaded at www.dioceseofpasig.org/pasig-cmma